This one is fitting as I’ll be traveling to California for a dear friend’s wedding soon. When I get there, I will be sure to eat In N Out and tacos! I do believe the post is asking me what I treat myself with when actually traveling though. That’s a harder list for me because I try to bring actually nutritious foods and those don’t always travel well. Here’s what I try and do…
- I’ve definitely been on a plane with In N Out before as well as a bag of cooked bacon in my purse.
- I also try to get trail mix that’s a legitimate mix of salty and sweet. I HATE trail mix that goes overboard on the sweet.
- If we’re driving, and I’m less worried about stuff getting smashed, I go for deli meat and cheese slices as well as fresh fruit like grapes and cuties.
- If I can find good quality stuff without icky ingredients, I try to travel with beef jerky for some protein.
- Water. Lots of water. I get dehydrated easily when traveling.
- Lara bars
- There’s usually one form of candy in there as well, but I try to keep it to one (or one choice each if I’m traveling with Husband)
- If there’s a plane involved, there’s also gum for ear popping at take off and landing.