It is very possible that I have few winter breaks left in my life. Soon enough I will probably be employed at a job that does not afford the wonderful luxury of winter break. As a result, I definitely want to take advantage of this one.
First, the responsible goals:
- Finish teaching online class
- Prep for new online class that begins in January
- Prepare materials for professional development in January
- Complete a project report
- Write a literature review for a new research project
Now, the fun goals:
- Read 4 books for pleasure
- Attempt (and perhaps master) a marshmallow and milk-free hot chocolate recipe
- Finish a crochet project I started two years ago
- Crochet a new warm headband
- Play the keyboard my sweet friend brought for me
- Season my cast iron skillet once and for all!!!!!
- Watch lots of Alias
- Play with a wonderful 6-year old and her mama for a week
I’ve got four weeks to make it all happen. We’ll see how it goes!