Countdown to my 30th birthday. A new post each day in April to chronicle at least one significant thing from each year I’ve been alive.
- I turn 26 years old
- I return to Rwanda with a team of teachers from CBU. Several the same, but a few new faces.
- We do our very first Paleo 30 Day challenge December of this year. I lose 15 pounds and we start Crossfitting.
- I get my first (and currently only) tattoo
Some historical tidbits from Wikipedia, so who knows if they’re right. Historical Facts:
- Swine flu scare
- #1 movie at the box office: Avatar (This was just a reinvention of Fern Gully to me)
- Oscar for best picture: Hurt Locker
- Billboard’s #1 song: Boom Boom Pow–Black-Eyed Peas
- Grammy Song of the year: Viva la Vida–Coldplay