Countdown to my 30th birthday. A new post each day in April to chronicle at least one significant thing from each year I’ve been alive.
- I turn 9 years old
- I finish 3rd grade at Loma Linda Elementary
- Two of my closest friends from Montessori transfer to Loma Linda too. We remain friends through high school and still occasionally keep in contact
- Somewhere around in here is my first trip overseas. We go to Switzerland and Australia to visit a couple of my mom’s sisters.
Some historical tidbits from Wikipedia, so who knows if they’re right. Historical Facts:
- The Cold War officially ends
- Jeffrey Dahmer is sentenced to life in prison
- LA Riots
- Bosnian War begins
- #1 movie at the box office: Aladdin
- Oscar for best picture: Unforgiven
- Billboard’s #1 song: End of the Road–Boyz II Men
- Grammy Song of the year: Unforgettable–Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole