I’ve been thinking about a lot of different things. If I had more time to blog, each of these would get a thoughtful post. Since I don’t currently have the luxury of time, a bulleted list will do for now.
Thoughts on health:
- The importance of sleep
- Annual attempts at running & a new plan
- Vegetables: I need to eat more of them
- Pregnancy plans: Will I ever learn to eat liver?
Thoughts on education:
- Going back to the classroom (not a serious thought, just some musings)
- Abstinence only education in public schools (spoiler: I’m not a fan)
- Deficiencies in my high school & college education: power play or poor pedagogy?
Thoughts on church:
- Commuting to church versus a community church
- My renewed love for hymns
Perhaps I’ll find time to blog about these, perhaps this is all the mention they’ll get. Perhaps I will begin a blog series: “Things I’m thinking about” and simply use that as a place to keep thoughts for future conversation. In the meantime, family and friends, these are the things I’m thinking about. Want to talk?