I’ve been MIA for a bit, but I tried out this recipe tonight that I want to keep on record. The original recipe is from here, but I’ve tweaked it to be Paleo friendly.
3 tablespoons clarified butter
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
3 tsp minced garlic
1# chicken thighs chopped in bite-sized pieces
1 6 oz. can whole black olives
1 cup chicken broth
1 medium spaghetti squash
3 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp black pepper
1. Cook spaghetti squash in microwave or oven while you cook the rest of the dish
2. Brown chicken in 1 Tbsp clarified butter
3. Remove chicken from skillet with slotted spoon.
4. Add another tbsp of butter to the skillet and brown mushrooms for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add garlic and cook for two more minutes
6. Add chicken, olives, and broth to the pan and bring to a boil. Leave boiling while you deal with the squash.
7. Place the squash in a large bowl and add the rest of butter, parsley, and pepper.
8. Add contents of skillet to spaghetti squash